• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2021 Save as function not working

Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working on a project yesterday and notice that the save as function is not working. Tried to use the hotkeys and pull down menu but nothing works.

I read a lot of complaints regarding the same issue and tried possible solutions but still no luck fixing the problem. One post even mentioned about the graphic card incompatibility but I don't think this is a problem with my laptop as I was able to save a .psd file with one of the photos that I am currently working on about a week ago.

Anyone who's experiencing the same issue? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have this error. What happens to me is everytime I click the save us on the drop down menu or use the hot keys, nothing comes out. No pop up window or anything. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem. I tried and checked every step in Adobe's troubleshooting link, but it didn't change anything. It wasn't until I uninstalled the latest version (22.1) and re-installed the older version (22.01) that the problems went away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you download the previous PS version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Creative Cloud app there is a list of your apps. Next to the line with Photoshop, click on the three dots at the very right. That will bring up a choice of "Other Versions" choose that and reinstall the one you want.

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for this. Working on it now. Hope this works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2021 Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried following the troubleshoot guide every step, reinstalling the oldest version that I can get (21.2.4), resetting the preference, giving PS full disk access. None of these methods works. Any other ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines