Highlighted

Photoshop 2021 will not correctly update/ install on one of my two Win10 laptops.

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Works okay on one but not the other. Uninstalled and reinstalled--still gives same unitelligible error message. Latest version of Lightroom Classic works okay on both.

TOPICS
Download and install, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop 2021 will not correctly update/ install on one of my two Win10 laptops.

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Works okay on one but not the other. Uninstalled and reinstalled--still gives same unitelligible error message. Latest version of Lightroom Classic works okay on both.

TOPICS
Download and install, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version number of Windows 10 on each?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop 2021 (photoshop version 22) now requires your computer processor have SSE 4.2.

Have a look at this thread and see if error message matches.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/photoshop-error-at-loading-of-ippcv-library/5...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As suggested, I uninstalled Ps 2021 on my older laptop and reinstalled Ps 2020--and it works fine. Thanks for your helpful responses to my post. JLB

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 0