Highlighted

Photoshop 2021 won't open - Windows 10

Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried to open Photoshop and got a 110 error message. Was asked if I was connected to the internet and if yes, I could try again. So I clicked on the 'Try Again' button, but got another error message and the program was closed. After that I couldn't open it again.

Already tried to restart the computer, 'Run as Administrator', force start throught the Task Manager... but it just doesn't work. The program won't open!

I had problems with it yesterday as well, when the program would start, but I couldn't open any files. I would get:

'Could not complete your request because of a program error' (btw NOT a helpful error message)

I unstall it and install again and it took hours. Still wasn't able to solve it, but after a lot research was able to change something in the graphics setting and it did work yesterday evening. But this morning I got the 110 error message and can't even start the program.

Are those things even related?

Anyone knows how to fix it?

HELP I really need to work today 

TOPICS
Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop 2021 won't open - Windows 10

Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried to open Photoshop and got a 110 error message. Was asked if I was connected to the internet and if yes, I could try again. So I clicked on the 'Try Again' button, but got another error message and the program was closed. After that I couldn't open it again.

Already tried to restart the computer, 'Run as Administrator', force start throught the Task Manager... but it just doesn't work. The program won't open!

I had problems with it yesterday as well, when the program would start, but I couldn't open any files. I would get:

'Could not complete your request because of a program error' (btw NOT a helpful error message)

I unstall it and install again and it took hours. Still wasn't able to solve it, but after a lot research was able to change something in the graphics setting and it did work yesterday evening. But this morning I got the 110 error message and can't even start the program.

Are those things even related?

Anyone knows how to fix it?

HELP I really need to work today 

TOPICS
Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 28, 2020 1

Have something to add?