Highlighted

Photoshop 2021

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Literally can't perfrom any functions in this new version of photoshop, can't open a file, create a new document, I can't even close the program I can only do so using widnows task manager, 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop 2021

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Literally can't perfrom any functions in this new version of photoshop, can't open a file, create a new document, I can't even close the program I can only do so using widnows task manager, 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 29, 2020 0
mglush LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

We are so sorry that you are having this problem. This is an issue that the engineers are dealing with right now. Please take a look at the following doc to see if one of the workarounds listed might work to get it fixed: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/known-issues.html#ProgramErroropeningfiles

If not, I would recommend that you miggrate back to your previous version of Photoshop so that you can continue working until the issue is fixed. If you need to reinstall the last version of PS, check here: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html#Howtoretainpreviousvers...

Let us know if you have any questions or if you're still having the problem.

Michelle

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2020 0