Highlighted

Photoshop 2022 messes up my keyboard!

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I use Photoshop 2022 after a while my keyboard gets messed up. When I try to save a file with a keyboard shortcut (Command-S) it opens the window for saving a .gif file instead. After that nothing works anymore. Command Q does not work, the brush resize keys (brackets) selects layers up and down, and so on. Typing a name results in strange characters....Really a nasty bug! Lost some work because of it too. I will delete it from my Creative Cloud immediately.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop 2022 messes up my keyboard!

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I use Photoshop 2022 after a while my keyboard gets messed up. When I try to save a file with a keyboard shortcut (Command-S) it opens the window for saving a .gif file instead. After that nothing works anymore. Command Q does not work, the brush resize keys (brackets) selects layers up and down, and so on. Typing a name results in strange characters....Really a nasty bug! Lost some work because of it too. I will delete it from my Creative Cloud immediately.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 29, 2020 0

Have something to add?