Photoshop 21.0.0 (Mac OS X Catalina 10.15.1) Share to Mail feature - How to alter small image size

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Selecting the small image size for emailSelecting the small image size for email

Selecting 'small' when sharing an image to send over email rescales the image to 1200px wide, this is too small for my clients.  Id like to alter this setting to maybe 3000px wide.  Can this setting be changed??

Thanks in advance, Ant...

TOPICS
How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop 21.0.0 (Mac OS X Catalina 10.15.1) Share to Mail feature - How to alter small image size

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Selecting the small image size for emailSelecting the small image size for email

Selecting 'small' when sharing an image to send over email rescales the image to 1200px wide, this is too small for my clients.  Id like to alter this setting to maybe 3000px wide.  Can this setting be changed??

Thanks in advance, Ant...

TOPICS
How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 08, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you first go to Image>Image Size and set the desired size it will show as Original under Share.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 08, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for that option Jeff.  As I sent many emails of WIP images id like to set a default px for sharing images under the small option, if possible, probably not though hey 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 08, 2019 0
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff

That method might be able to turn into an action but if not then it wont help me with automation like a preference for the small email size would.  Im hoping it will become an option in the future.  Thanks anyway 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EmailSmallSizeCROP.jpg

This is how I would change the Small Share Option.  Add a Max pixel resolution box so when you go to email the image it will show you the image size, simple and a great way to save time, especially if you suspect the recipients email account wont accept large images.

Currently the small option seems to reduce the image to a max size of 1200px, but it would be good to be able to change the max pixel size for the small share option, especially as large iMac screens are 5100x2800px so it can handle a larger email image.

Does anyone know how I can send this request to the right Adobe department for photoshop requests???

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can post a feature request over here:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 15, 2020 0