• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 21.1.1 is causing too many issues

Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Photoshop recently updated to version 21.1.1 on my machine.

It has caused so many problems thta I have had to uninstall it and go back to version 21.0.3.

Menus were greyed out.

Windows were not movable.

Brush started acting weird.

Everytime I used Puppet Warp which is what i need to use now, it just would not function properly.

And after using for about 10 minutes it just froze and I had to go to Task Manager to shut it down. 

I am just starting back to work now on version 20.0.03 here's hoping.

Is anyone else having the same issues so I can rule out IT issue at my end.

Win 10 64 Bit. Three SSDs with two spanned for performance. NVIDIA NVS graphics. 16gb RAM a really fast machine and reasonably new so I don't see it causing a problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried resetting your Photoshop preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Derek, it was one of the first things I done. Because my brush tool was acting very weird. I would click on one spot and it would draw several lines across my image. But after working on it for a while I started getting all te other issues.

I am in the process of reinstalling it and I wlll let you know how that goes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Installed the older version and done the upgrade again and it seems to be working fine.

Fingers crossed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2020 Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had the same issues with the tools.  Wish I could load a video that I took that shows how they are jumping.  Lasso, Clone stamp, Patch tool, rectangular bounding box....doesn't matter the tool. 

I have uninstalled and reinstalled 21.1.1 and the same issues.  Sometimes it works OK for a bit, then it goes cra-cra.  Other times it is immediatly after opening the app.  Noticed that the Smudge tool take f-o-r-e-v-e-r to render as well.

I am back to working on 19.1.9.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In my last post I had reinstalled the latest version and it was working well. But only until yesterday. Back to square one with the brush and other tools unsable.

Is there anyone from Adobe who would like to comment. This is a major headache.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines