Highlighted

Photoshop 21.1.1 update issues

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated to photoshop 21.1.1 and already noticing two issues.

First of all, my "paste into" function is grayed out when, for example, I'm trying to replace the sky and copy the sky from one image to inside the selected area in another image.

Second, my camera raw filter doesn't open at all. All it seems to do is just to warm up an image.

Any solutions would be appretiated.

Thank you!

Topics

CC FAQ, Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop 21.1.1 update issues

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated to photoshop 21.1.1 and already noticing two issues.

First of all, my "paste into" function is grayed out when, for example, I'm trying to replace the sky and copy the sky from one image to inside the selected area in another image.

Second, my camera raw filter doesn't open at all. All it seems to do is just to warm up an image.

Any solutions would be appretiated.

Thank you!

Topics

CC FAQ, Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Sorry that the Paste function in Photoshop 21.1.1 is not working and the Camera Raw fiter does not open.

Could you please try resetting the preferences of Photoshop and let us know if it helps?
To restore preferences quickly using a keyboard shortcut: Press and hold Alt+Control+Shift (Windows) or Option+Command+Shift (Mac OS) as you start Photoshop. You are prompted to delete the current settings. The new preferences files are created the next time you start Photoshop.

Also, make sure that you back up all your custom presets, brushes & actions before restoring Photoshop's preferences. https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop/using/preset-migration.html

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines