Highlighted

Photoshop 21.2.0 asking me to sign in each time I start up

Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I start or restart my computer, Photoshop asks me to log in to my Adobe account before I can use PS.

It only happens the first time I use PS in that session though.

If I quit PS after logging in, and re-open it again during the same session, it's fine.

The Creative Cloud app is having the same issue.

Is there any way to keep PS/CC signed in? It never used to ask me to sign in every day prior to v21.

Windows 10 Home v1909 (18363.959), I believe both Windows and PS are fully up to date.

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop 21.2.0 asking me to sign in each time I start up

Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I start or restart my computer, Photoshop asks me to log in to my Adobe account before I can use PS.

It only happens the first time I use PS in that session though.

If I quit PS after logging in, and re-open it again during the same session, it's fine.

The Creative Cloud app is having the same issue.

Is there any way to keep PS/CC signed in? It never used to ask me to sign in every day prior to v21.

Windows 10 Home v1909 (18363.959), I believe both Windows and PS are fully up to date.

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?