• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 21.2.0 layer glitching on macOS Catalina 10.15.5

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I updated my CC subscriptions recently and Photoshop keeps glitching out now. It tiles my workspace image when I zoom in or out. I'm including a screenshot of what it looks like below. It doesn't seem to affect the file or image itself but is really disorienting when trying to establish a workflow for a project. The tiling disappears only if I restart PS or activate the 'crop' tool. I'm running PSCC 21.2.0 on a Macbook with OS Catalina 10.15.5. Does anybody know what's going on and how I can fix this? It's really throwing me off. Thanks!Screen Shot 2020-07-21 at 6.15.47 PM.png

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the glitching issue. Please try updating Photoshop to version 21.2.1 through the Creative Cloud Desktop app and let us know how it goes.

If that does not help then try deselecting "Use Graphics Processor" located in Photoshop's Preferences > Performance, then relaunch Photoshop and let us know if it helps.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That did the trick! Looks like it was the graphics processor setting. Thanks a bunch!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines