• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop (21.2.1) display glitch with layers

Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This started happening in the update previous to 21.2.1 - anytime I'm working in photoshop and I'm not directly working it a layer the entire composition turns grey, I have to zoom in/out or move something around for the design to show again. So stupid and frustrating. 

I saw a post thread that recommended going to the Performance tab in Preferences then toggling on or off 'Legacy Compositing' or upping avaliable RAM. Both steps made no difference.  I'm not working with complex images, don't have multiple files open or doing anything taxing on my system. My computer isn't the newest but it is maxed out on RAM and used to work fine before CC 2020.  So tired of Adobe coming up with new, promising features to their software only to have the most basic functions struggle after an update.

Any suggestions or tips? Screenshot of my specs below - 

Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 10.55.02 AM.png

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this, could you please try deselecting "Use Graphics Processor" located in Photoshop's Preferences > Performance, then relaunch Photoshop and let us know if it helps?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines