Highlighted

Photoshop 21.2.2: Unknown Error when using Save For Web (MP4 to GIF) on macOS 10.15.6

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This function was working perfectly fine until yesterday. Now I'm getting an error message!
I'm using macOS Catalina 10.15.6 and Photoshop 21.2.2 - I updated both of these last night. The canvas size is 1080x1080. I've always used this size, had no problems in the past.
What am I missing? I've attached the other settings I'm using below.

Screen Shot 2020-09-10 at 9.28.00 am.png

{Thread title edited by moderator}

TOPICS
Bug, Import and export, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop 21.2.2: Unknown Error when using Save For Web (MP4 to GIF) on macOS 10.15.6

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This function was working perfectly fine until yesterday. Now I'm getting an error message!
I'm using macOS Catalina 10.15.6 and Photoshop 21.2.2 - I updated both of these last night. The canvas size is 1080x1080. I've always used this size, had no problems in the past.
What am I missing? I've attached the other settings I'm using below.

Screen Shot 2020-09-10 at 9.28.00 am.png

{Thread title edited by moderator}

TOPICS
Bug, Import and export, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 09, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop while using Save for web. We have rolled out an update for Photoshop (version 21.2.3). Please update Photoshop to the latest version through the Creative Cloud desktop app to check if the issue persists.

Please ensure that you have Photoshop 2020 added to the Accessibility list for macOS by going to the System Preferences for your Mac, then Security and Privacy, then selecting the Privacy tab. Then select Accessibility from the list to the left. If you don't see Photoshop 2020 in the list, you can ass it by unlocking the window using the lock at the bottom left, then clicking on the + icon and navigating to the Applications folder. Also, grant permissions to Photoshop under Full disk access.

You can try to reset the preferences of Photoshop using the steps mentioned here: https://adobe.ly/2Qzc0K3

Please backup your settings prior to resetting the preferences. You can check: https://adobe.ly/2vNz6FG

Let us know how it goes!

Regards,

Nikunj

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 09, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, 
I updated Photoshop to version 21.2.3 and updated my preferences to include Photoshop in my "Accessibility".
Restarted the program, tried again and it's still not working. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 09, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, sorry to hear that. Can you give us the error message you receive?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 10, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,
Here's the error I'm encountering. Let me know if you need any more info.

Screen Shot 2020-09-11 at 9.21.57 am.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 10, 2020 0
shkurka LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone help, please?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2020 0