Photoshop 21.2.4 is the latest version i can install

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Photoshop 21.2.4 is the latest version i can install.  I already had the 22.1 since i have been messing around with the skyreplacement tool.  Somehow photoshop got uninstalled (after an update i guess) and now i can't install any recenter version then the 21.2.4  All other versions stop downloading at +- 90% downloaded.  

Any thoughts???

thanks in advance

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Download and install, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop 21.2.4 is the latest version i can install

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Photoshop 21.2.4 is the latest version i can install.  I already had the 22.1 since i have been messing around with the skyreplacement tool.  Somehow photoshop got uninstalled (after an update i guess) and now i can't install any recenter version then the 21.2.4  All other versions stop downloading at +- 90% downloaded.  

Any thoughts???

thanks in advance

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Download and install, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 13, 2021 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the system requirements.

Photoshop version 22 now specifically requires a CPU with SSE4.2 support, and Windows 10 build 1809 or later. That's new from version 21.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 13, 2021 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a link to the current system requirements.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements.html

warmly/j

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 13, 2021 0
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

specs.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 13, 2021 0
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The specs shoukld be fine, also Photoshop 2021 did run on this Pc, i've been messing around with the Neutral filters....

Something happened since the last update 😞

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 13, 2021 0