• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 21.2 e Radeon HD 5770 su High Sierra

Explorer ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In photoshop preferences, I noticed that my "ATI Radeon HD 5770" video card is not recognized, therefore 3D does not work, and Filter> Fire and Tree Rendering does not work for me.

(Nelle preferenze di photoshop, ho notato che la mia scheda video “ATI Radeon HD 5770”, non viene riconosciuta, quindi non funziona il 3D, e non mi funziona Filtro > Rendering fuoco ed Albero.)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only option you have at the moment is to revert back to 21.1.3

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/bug-in-photoshop-version-21-2-not-detecting-o...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the same video card in Windows and I had to go back to photoshop 21.1.3. Do you know when an uptade will make HD 5770 compatible again, since there is no reason for it not to be? (the newer resources don't use anything that video card can't deliver, as is possible to see in the version 21.1.3 that is full compatible with).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ok.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines