Highlighted

Photoshop 21.2 is running SUPER SLOW and lagging on Windows 10

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop is super slow since I updated to the latest version. Sliders are slow to respond, tools are slow to respond, everything is lagging to respond.

Dell XPS windows 10. Nothing has changed other than updating PS.

Anyone else having this issue?

TOPICS
Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop 21.2 is running SUPER SLOW and lagging on Windows 10

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop is super slow since I updated to the latest version. Sliders are slow to respond, tools are slow to respond, everything is lagging to respond.

Dell XPS windows 10. Nothing has changed other than updating PS.

Anyone else having this issue?

TOPICS
Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 02, 2020 3
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that Photoshop 21.2 is running slower on Windows 10 computer.

Does it runs slower while performing a specific action or feature? You may checkout the steps mentioned here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-slow-lags.html 

Also, please refer to this article to optimize the app performance: https://adobe.ly/3dykF9q and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 02, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue on Mac OS Catelina. Photoshop 21.2.1 is lagging a lot--REALLY slow. (problem is not my machine--running on a current iMac Pro with maxed out processor and memory). 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 03, 2020 0
Participant ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you look for my posts on 3rd August the information MAY be relavent to your problem. No promisses though!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 04, 2020 0
azkalde LATEST
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenos días.

A mi me ocurre lo mismo con la nueva actualización. Sobre todo con la herramienta Pluma, le cuesta mucho seguir un flujo rápido de trabajo y selección por puntos.

No entiendo que se actualice y se creen problemas que antes no existian.

Por favor, solucionen el problema.

Muchas gracias y un saludo

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 04, 2020 0