• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 21.2 is so broken

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Photoshop version 21.2 on macOS version 10.15.6 on a 2020 13" Macbook Pro.

So many features on photoshop are broken for me such as I cannot open Adobe Stock templates after downloading them (it just gets stuck on a grey screen after opening) and masking does not work at all. When I switch to the brush and use smart colours nothing will happen. It used to glitch out and I would draw and the area that I drew over would paste everywhere like you were using stamp.

Do any of the versions that I'm using clash together breaking some features?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide more detailed descriptions of the various issue including screenshts with the pertinent Panels visible.

Does turning off Photoshop > Preferences > Performance > Legacy Compositing and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on an issue? 

Does turning off »Use Graphics Processor« in the Performance Preferences (Photoshop > Preferences > Performance > Graphic Processor Settings) and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on an issue? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many have re-installed 21.1.3

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines