• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 21.2 - The work document stops intermittently on Windows 10 (there's a video)

Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CPU : i7-9700
GPU : GTX 1050 TI
RAM : 32GB
Version : v21.2

It was normal at Photoshop CC 2019.
However, since Photohop CC 2020 update, document errors are generated during the operation as shown in the attached video.

If you close the document and open it again, it becomes normal, but it is very uncomfortable due to repetitive symptoms.

Reinstalling the OS does not solve the problem.
I think there's a problem with the compatibility between Nvidia TI series and Adobe...
Has anyone found the cause with a similar experience as mine?

I am not good at English, so I used a translator for the contents above.

{Thread title edited by moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop. Please update Photoshop to the latest version (21.2.1) through the Creative Cloud desktop app to check if that helps.

Does disabling the Graphics processor from Photoshop help with the issue? Have you tried re-installing the Graphic card drivers from Nvidia's website to check if that helps? If not, please try that and let us know how if goes. You can also try disabling the option for Legacy Compositing by going to the Preferences for Photoshop, then Performance. Once done, quit and relaunch Photoshop before testing the app.

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines