Photoshop 21 has left the building

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Photoshop since 1993, all on the Mac platform. I have never had any problems with it except ones of my own making. I was shocked to us version 21. It is a total disaster and I deleted it off my computer. I'm afraid of version 22. I'm on an iMac 24" with Mojave software. I have never posted anything on any community message board.

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop 21 has left the building

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Photoshop since 1993, all on the Mac platform. I have never had any problems with it except ones of my own making. I was shocked to us version 21. It is a total disaster and I deleted it off my computer. I'm afraid of version 22. I'm on an iMac 24" with Mojave software. I have never posted anything on any community message board.

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 23, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you are still running Photoshop CC 2019? 

Your choice, but keep in mind that at some point OS upgrades may make that unusable.

So you may want to »lock your OS down« or diligently back it up to make sure to be able to revert to a workable combination in the worst case. 

Have you tried Photoshop 2020 yet? (Make sure not to uninstall previous versions when installing, but you probably know that.)

If you do and you find problems feel free to return to this Forum with a detailed description and quite likely someone will try to help you trouble-shoot the issue. 

If you are certain you identified a reproducable bug feel free to post a Report over on 

Photoshop Family

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 23, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you looking for any specific assistance? If so, please post the issues, and perhaps people here will be able to assist. Please remember that although there are people who monitor from Adobe, this is primarily a user supported forum.

So far, PS 22 has been flawless for me.

warmly/j

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 23, 2020 1