• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 21 with latest update text line spacing problem

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I having a text line spacing problem every time i hit enter the text has a huge gap, I have rset both character and paragragh look a post for last few years and leading set to auto but every time i have to adjust this, its worse tha using word lol can anyone help out?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

You're welcome, @emilyhardie  and I'm glad it's working now. And no worries, we've all missed things! 😊

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure your line spacing is in Auto?

Otherwise try to add another block of text to the document and try the same action on that.

Then try to change the font type.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please post screenshots with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Character, Paragraph, Options Bar, …) visible? 

What is the text’s Justification? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing the same problem! Everything is set to Auto and it's still giving me a huge gap. It's infuriating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please post screenshots with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Character, Paragraph, Options Bar, …) visible? 

Can you provide the file? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the leading is set to Auto (or type size plus two) and there is still a huge gap when you press Enter / Return, then open the Paragraph panel.

Click an insertion point in one paragraph or partially select all affected paragraphs and change the Space Before and Space After to Zero (or another appropriate amount.)

Show a screen shot as per @c.pfaffenbichler if you are still having an issue.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That was it! Paragraph spacing was off. Now I just feel silly. Haha! Thanks so much! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome, @emilyhardie  and I'm glad it's working now. And no worries, we've all missed things! 😊

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines