Copy link to clipboard
OS: Big Sur 11.1
Macbook Pro 2015 (meets requirements listed on adobe site)
Photoshop: Full updated
1) Can't use the Save function 100% of the time (Can't save due to a program error message comes up)
2) Can't use the Save As Function 75% of the time (Can't save due to a program error message comes up)
3) Lighting effects do not work. (When I attempt to apply any of the lighting effects in the lighting effects window nothing happens.)
4) Export As function does not work (There is only a blank window that comes up when I open Export As)
5) Export As a JPG does not work. Literally nothing happens.
6) When working on a Smart Object layer, it will not save unless I flatten the image, which for obvious reasons in a PITA
7) None of the work arounds / solutions listed on the Adobe community threads help.
Conclusion: Massive amount of time, work and money lost. (Which seems to be the trend with end of the year Adobe updates)
Have something to add?