Photoshop 22.0.1 Mac screen redraw / refresh issue

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've upgraded from 20.0.6 to 22.0.1 under MacOs Mojave and now whenever I use a slider (for example, Saturation) the image gets broken into pieces with gray rectangles all over it (see the attached example).

Never had this issue with any previous versions. "Use Graphics Processor" is off, as it has always been.

Anyone with a similar issue or a solution?

Thanks,

AR

IMG_8149.JPGIMG_8150.JPGIMG_8157.JPGIMG_8166.JPG

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop 22.0.1 Mac screen redraw / refresh issue

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've upgraded from 20.0.6 to 22.0.1 under MacOs Mojave and now whenever I use a slider (for example, Saturation) the image gets broken into pieces with gray rectangles all over it (see the attached example).

Never had this issue with any previous versions. "Use Graphics Processor" is off, as it has always been.

Anyone with a similar issue or a solution?

Thanks,

AR

IMG_8149.JPGIMG_8150.JPGIMG_8157.JPGIMG_8166.JPG

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 28, 2020 1
Contributor ,
Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Similar problem for me on 22.1.0, the old refresh redraw bug that has plagued Macs, particularly Retina iMacs, for various versions. PLEASE FIX ASAP ADOBE. I don't want to have to zoom in and out after every change so it will refresh!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 28, 2020 0