Photoshop 22.0 NO LONGER WORKING ON MY iMAC (macOS Mohave, V 10.14.6)

Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Opened art file, window totally black, no art. Will not scroll (mouse). When I increased the size of the art to try to find it "command +)" I finally saw about 3 inches of the bottom of art, then I scrolled downward to bring the top in view and the top came into view but the bottom was missing (blacked out). I can choose the tools, but none of them work, brushes, erasers, pen, nothing. History isn't working. Paths not working.  

CAN VERSION 21 BE REINSTALLED???!!!! 

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop 22.0 NO LONGER WORKING ON MY iMAC (macOS Mohave, V 10.14.6)

Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Opened art file, window totally black, no art. Will not scroll (mouse). When I increased the size of the art to try to find it "command +)" I finally saw about 3 inches of the bottom of art, then I scrolled downward to bring the top in view and the top came into view but the bottom was missing (blacked out). I can choose the tools, but none of them work, brushes, erasers, pen, nothing. History isn't working. Paths not working.  

CAN VERSION 21 BE REINSTALLED???!!!! 

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, open the Creative Cloud desktop app, andclick on the three dot menu at the far right. Select "Other Versions", and you can select vereson 21 from there.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 02, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BLESS YOUR HEART! Thanks so much, will let you know if it doesn't work. Have a GREAT day!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 02, 2020 0
CPlum LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked! Whew! I was REALLY worried. Thanks so much!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 02, 2020 0