Highlighted

Photoshop 22.0 wont open on computer

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to open photoshop cc 22.0 and it wont open at all, Adobe illustrator works fine and Lightroom but it wont open photoshop and I am about to cry I work from home on it and I am losing customers from it not working please help. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop 22.0 wont open on computer

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to open photoshop cc 22.0 and it wont open at all, Adobe illustrator works fine and Lightroom but it wont open photoshop and I am about to cry I work from home on it and I am losing customers from it not working please help. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 30, 2020 0
gener7 LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can install and keep earlier versions to get your work done and your clients happy. Unfortunately 2021 has been a problem with many users and Adobe is working on an update.

From your CC Desktop app, select "other versions" from the three dot menu.

Screen Shot 2020-10-30 at 1.14.09 PM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2020 0