Photoshop 22.1.0 still brush size preview not fixed!

Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, what's going wrong? 

Just updated with the latest version 22.1.0 on Windows 10 pro and the brush size red preview is still not fixed! I seriously don't figure out how you can make this kind of bugs and don't make immediatelly a fix!

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop 22.1.0 still brush size preview not fixed!

Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, what's going wrong? 

Just updated with the latest version 22.1.0 on Windows 10 pro and the brush size red preview is still not fixed! I seriously don't figure out how you can make this kind of bugs and don't make immediatelly a fix!

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 08, 2020 2
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You're not really addressing Adobe here but yes it's sill broken and no mentioned of it in the bug fix either, typical Adobe

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/fixed-issues.html#photoshop-desktop-fixed-issues

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/photoshop-no-red-preview-when-changing-brush-...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 08, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ged, thank you for your kind reply but I'm little bit confused. Is this the official Adobe community website?

Above the user reports I read "Adobe Support Community" with the official Adobe logo...

Anyway, I know is not you and I thank you for your kind support 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While it is the official Adobe support community it's mostly answered by volunteers like myself, some Adobe employees do show up but very seldom.

The Adobe Feedback Forum is monitored by Adobe engineers

You could in the meantime roll back to version 22.0, Adobe are well known for breaking things with updates/bug fixes, it seems to be the Adobe way these days

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 08, 2020 1
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour 

j'interviens dans cette conversation car j'ai également posé le même problème. Il faut faut revenir à la version 21.2.4 pour retrouver le fonctionnement normal du tampon.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 10, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't get it, too. Adobe is aware of these bug, saying "Engineering is investigating this issue", then they release an update and it isn't fixed.. at least i expect they fix bugs which they are aware of

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 10, 2020 0