Photoshop 22.1 Crash

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated to the latest photoshop version (22.1) on a Windows 10 PC. I have yet to be able to edit a photo or create a new file without the entire program crashing. I completely uninstalled all of my Creative Cloud suite this morning and reinstalled. Restarted computer. Same problem. When I reopen the program after a crash it gives me a disabled graphics warning. When I go into edit>preferences>performance the box for Use Graphics Processor is greyed out and I am unable to click on the selection box or the Advanced Settings button. I checked my graphics driver and it is up to date (Intel (R) HD Graphics). I have now been on hold with Adobe customer service for 1.5 hours with no one answering. I have several Christmas sessions that need edited and I am at my wits (and technical abilities) end. Any suggestions??? 

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop 22.1 Crash

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated to the latest photoshop version (22.1) on a Windows 10 PC. I have yet to be able to edit a photo or create a new file without the entire program crashing. I completely uninstalled all of my Creative Cloud suite this morning and reinstalled. Restarted computer. Same problem. When I reopen the program after a crash it gives me a disabled graphics warning. When I go into edit>preferences>performance the box for Use Graphics Processor is greyed out and I am unable to click on the selection box or the Advanced Settings button. I checked my graphics driver and it is up to date (Intel (R) HD Graphics). I have now been on hold with Adobe customer service for 1.5 hours with no one answering. I have several Christmas sessions that need edited and I am at my wits (and technical abilities) end. Any suggestions??? 

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 14, 2020 0

Have something to add?