• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 22.1 is USELESS - Not saving Program Error, Zoom function broken, layers unusable

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To whom it may concern,

Merry Christmas, Photoshop is broken and wholly unusable. Please get a fix as fast as possible.

I have been using Photoshop for decades without any major problems until now. The past few upadates have been riddled with bugs, but none rendered the software useless until v22.1.

The first I notice of there being a problem - while working with any type of file (newly created or old image files), layers become unresponsive. If zooming in and or out, Photoshop fails to display the zoom, or if it does, the image appears glitched.

Then, if grabbing the corner of the image'sa Photoshop window, instead of resizing the window, Photoshop displays a squashed version of the image.

And finally - the nail in the coffin - files will not save, displaying a "Could not save because of a program error" message.

My setup:

MacBook Pro (16" 2019)

32gb Ram

OS Catalina 10.15.7

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same issues..! Just useless... I am going to uninstall and revert back to a previous version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines