Photoshop 22.1 won't save my file.

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, this is very frustrating! Photoshop works fine (i save my progress through out my work)  and then all of a sudden i get an error message saying unable to save. Help! Has anyone else experienced this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, moving to the Ps forum.

Could I ask you how and why you posted in this sub forum (using the community) and not the Photoshop one?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know which forum i posted in. This was the only place i saw to post a question. Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just for your knowledge if you ever need to post to here to the Adobe Software support forums again.

https://community.adobe.com/

2020-12-14 12_01_10-.png

2020-12-14 12_05_28-Adobe Support Community.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the future, So people don't have to download the image you have attached, please use the Insert Photos icon found in the Tool Bar of the Post and Reply text entry dialog window as pictured below.
Since you Can't Edit your original post to remove the Attached screen shot Please include the screen shot you attached to a new reply to this conversation by clicking the Blue Reply button under your original post and use the Insert Photos icon in the tool bar.
The Insert Photos icon is this one in the Tool Bar.

2020-11-19 10_13_55-Pasting images into posts - Adobe Support Community - 11608749.png

Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines