Copy link to clipboard
I downloaded creative cloud and photoshop yesterday in a new laptop (Windows 10), it installed without problems but the software won't start.
- closing every other session opened in other pc,
- uninstalling and installing again (at least 10 times),
- deleting preference files,
- running the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool and then installing again,
- Downgrading Camera Raw version
- Downgrading Photoshop version
- Installing Visual C++
It just won't start. Every time a window opens with a blank tab, and I have to close it in Task Manager
I don't know what else to try, I really need to work!! pls help 😞
Have something to add?