Since the release of Adobe CC in 2013 I had many updates and upgrades, I never encountered this issue, however, I did notice quite a few users who had to upgrade to lose Middle Eastern features on the process.
Don't be frustrated 😄, just follow below steps to rectify the issue…
1. From the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop menu, click on All Apps to view a list of installed Adobe applications
2. Click the three ellipses shown beside each installed application
3. Choose Uninstall to remove the non-Arabic application
4. Once ALL installed applications have been uninstalled/removed, click on the “Account” icon found on the top-right corner of the Creative Cloud desktop application and choose “Preferences”
5. In the newly opened Preferences dialogue window, click on “Apps” in the left pane
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the window, from the “Default install Language” drop menu choose English يدعمالعربية in order to have Arabic support in Adobe applications, then click the “Done” button.
Now you may proceed to install Adobe applications once again.