Photoshop 22.2 crashes when I open the app. Running the macOS v10.14

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

could anyone help me? i´ve installed the version 22.2 on my mac (10.14 version). when i try to open the app the sign of the picture appears and i can´t use the app. if i click restart it just appears again. i´ve downloaded the program and only could use it once and im paying for it. i´ve also tried restarting my computer and nothing works. thank u!

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, try to update it to the latest version or remove any older version if you have or if still not work well revert back to 2020 it is a stable version for use...regards

Ali Sajjad

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that Photoshop 22.2 is not working on your macOS v10.14 as it crashes after you launch the app.

If you get the opportunity to get into the app preferences, please try deselecting the option "Use Graphics Processor" located in Photoshop's Preferences > Performance menu, then relaunch Photoshop and see if it helps?

If that does not help, would you mind restoring the preferences for Photoshop & see if it helps? See this article for reference: https://t.co/ulJI7cGn1G You may want to backup your settings beforehand: https://t.co/4dX7gkr36D

Thanks,

Akash

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines