• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 22.2 installing Nik Plug Ins

Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just got a new computer - bye bye Windows 7, hello Windows 10.  Have successfully installed Creative Cloud Apps including Photoshop 22.2.  Next step is to install my Nik Plug Ins (which I paid for a while back from DXO).  The Nik Installer Wizard doesn't automatically identify Photoshop, so I need to manually find the place for the plug in to go.  In the good old days I used to be able to find the right place but things look a bit more complicated these days.  There is a Plug-ins folder in Program Files>Adobe>Adobe Photoshop 2021>Plug-ins. Is this the place?  Under Program Files (x86)>Adobe  I'm totally lost.  It breaks down into Adobe Creative Cloud/Creative Cloud Experience/Sync and no idea where to go.  Please could somebody set out the pathways for me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Sorted this out for myself

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorted this out for myself

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, I have the same problem... Can you please share your solution?? Help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines