• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 22.3.1 freezes when scaling simple objects

Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on a MacBook Pro (15 inch, 2016) with 2.7 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 and 16 GB memory. I am using the system Big Sur version 11.3.1. The hard disk space is only half used.

I use Photoshop 22.3.1. as part of the CC.

When I work in documents with only 2 layers and want to scale or distort simple objects, the program regularly freezes after a few steps.

I have completely uninstalled and reinstalled Photoshop without applying the presets.

Preferences > Performance tab >Graphics Processor ist active

I'm pretty desperate because I have to restart the program permanently and can't get any further. What can I do?

Many thanks for your support
Astrid

Translated with (link removed by moderator) 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest update is having issues recognizing mid-range GPUs. Try installing the previous version of Photoshop and see if the issue persists. Adobe is aware of this issue and is working on a fix. In the meantime, this is the recommended action.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Danke für die Info. Das so etwas bei einem so teuren uns augereiften Produkt passiert und nicht im Vorfeld ausreichend getestet ist, ist für mich als User mehr als ärgerlich. Es ist nicht nur der Aufwand, den ich jetzt habe, um die ältere Version zu installieren sondern es ist auch die viele Zeit, die ich damit verbracht habe, das Problem zunächst selbst zu lösen. Auch haben die ständigen Programmabstürze, meinen Job erheblich verzögert und meinen Kunden verärgert. Haben Sie eine Idee, wie Sie hier Ihren Kunden entgegen kommen wollen?

Beste Grüße

Astrid

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines