• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 22.3 - Could not complete the command because of a program error.

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today my Photoshop updated, and after update. I can't work on it anymore. When I try to open the program, it opens, but if I click to create a new document or open a file, the following message appears: "Could not complete the Performance command because of a program error." What am I supposed to do? I saw a video on youtube of a person who had the same problem, and he disabled the "Use Graphics Processor" option in > Preferences and it worked. But in my Photoshop, when I click "Performance" the same message "Could not complete the Performance command because of a program error." appears and does not open the option.

Help!

Hoje o meu Photoshop atualizou, e após atualização. Eu não consigo mais trabalhar nele. Quando tento abrir o programa, ele abre, mas se clico para criar um novo documento ou abrir um arquivo, aparece a seguinte mensagem: "Could not complete the Performance command because of a programa error." O que devo fazer? Vi um video no youtube de uma pessoa que teve o mesmo problema, e ele desabilitou a opção "Usar Processador Gráfico" em Preferências > Desempenho e funcionou. Mas no meu Photoshop, quando clico em "Desempenho" aparece a mesma mensagem "Could not complete the Performance command because of a programa error." e não abre a opção.

Socorro!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop due to the program error. Would you mind telling us which operating system are you working on?

Please try the steps suggested here: https://adobe.ly/2JZDqZB

If the issue persists, please roll back to the previous version of Photoshop using the steps suggested here: https://adobe.ly/2wH0JjE

Please uninstall the latest version of Photoshop first & select the option to Keep Preferences prior to installing the previous version.

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the Windows operating system. Back to the previous version I do not want, since I will lose the features of the new version and disrupt my workflow. I pay to always use the latest version of the program. I just want it to work properly.

Utilizo o sistema operacional Windows. Voltar a versão anterior eu não quero, visto que vou perder as funcionalidades da nova versão e atrapalhar o meu fluxo de trabalho. Eu pago para usar sempre a versão mais recente do programa. Só quero que ele funcione corretamente.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same observation. W10pro/german. The error described could be triggered nearly for sure by using shortcuts instead of selecting the command from the menu using the mouse. Some operations are possible using this

very time consuming input method, but some operations are impossible both via shortcut and menu option. One example is filling with one color.

To be honest, I am not that amuzed. Its a very comparable error the second time this year. Everything might happen, but a software availabe for rent only should get more careful tests.

Das Gleiche hier. W10 professional/deutsch 64bit. "Die Operation kann wegen eines internen Fehlers nichtz beendet werden." Meist geschieht das, wenn man Shortcuts benutzt und nicht die Befehle mühsam aus den Menüs heraussucht. Als Workaround langatmig mit der Maus zu arbeiten, funktioniert in 95% der Fälle, aber nicht immer. Einfarbiges Füllen einer Fläche führt imemr zum Crash, egal auf welchem Wege.

Ganz lustig ist das nicht. Das ist fast der gleiche Fehler zum zweiten Mal in diesem noch jungen Jahr. Bei einer ausschließlich zur Miete erhältlichen Software erwarte ich sehr viel mehr Sorgfalt vor dem Release von Änderungen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines