• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 22.3 Lag macBook PRO 16 Catalina

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2021 Apr 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop was woking smoothly and perfectly fine until I updated to PS 22.3. Now it's lagging really badly when zooming in and panning. It is making my workflow unbearable to work with PS. I have been forced to switch to Affinity Photo (not my preference) while you guys fix whatever you broke. 

I have Macbook  PRO 16 macOS Catalina (10.15.7)

Processor 2.4 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9

Memory 64 GB 2667 MHz DDR4

Graphics AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 8 GB / Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that Photoshop 22.3 is freezing while using the Zoom tool on your MacBook Pro.

Would you mind deselecting the option "Use Graphics Processor" located in Photoshop's Preferences > Performance menu, then relaunch Photoshop and let us know if it helps?

We have seen multiple reports of the Zooming & Panning freezing the app and his has been logged as a bug. Our product team is working on a fix for it. In the meantime, you may roll back to a previous version of Photoshop as a workaround: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html

Regards,
Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Deselecting the option "Use Graphics Processor" makes it lag even more. Will follow instructions to roll back. Looking forward to a fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having this issue, too! It's really bad sometimes. Have you found a fix yet, by chance?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the delay while zooming or panning in Photoshop on your MacBook Pro.   This issue has been logged as a bug and our product team is working on a fix for it. In the meantime, you may roll back to a previous version of Photoshop as a workaround: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines