• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 22.3 on macOS BigSur: Cannot drag and drop images anymore

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of a sudden, I cannot drag and drop images anymore. It seems to have coincided with the latest update of Big Slur. I updated my Photoshop to latest version but it's still not working. I can get images on but they are no longer smart objects - can someone please help? Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that you cannot get smart objects into Photoshop since silicon update v22.3.

Are you working on a Mac with the Apple's Silicone M1 processor? If so then, please note that Multi-app workflows, such as Copy and Pasting or Editing in Photoshop from Lightroom or Illustrator, between native and Rosetta emulation versions of Adobe applications will not work.

Adobe recommends against running apps in different modes. Run both applications in the same native or emulation mode.

To learn how to run Photoshop in Rosetta, see About Rosetta.

For more details on the M1 native known issues with Photoshop, please refer: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-for-apple-silicon.html 

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akash,

Thanks for the reply. I'm not that technical, so didn't really understand your reply.

I have a 3.6 GHz Quad-Core Intel i3 processor. Radeon Pro 55x 2GB Mac OS Big Sur version 11.2.3

Does that help you?

It did work properly first thing this morning but now it won't drag and drop again 😞

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the update, that helped. 🙂 

Would you mind restoring the preferences for Photoshop & see if it helps? See this article for reference: https://t.co/ulJI7cGn1G You may want to backup your settings beforehand: https://t.co/4dX7gkr36D

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines