• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 22.3 SUCKS

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the last couple of days I have been getting an error when opening photoshop. It says it has a conflict with the machine settings????? ANYWAYS.....I come in this morning to find that Adobe has automatically upgraded me to 22.3. WHAT A NIGHTMARE!!! It does not reognize any recent files. You cannot tell it show recent files (that is gone from preferences) AND NOW the default saving is to the cloud. You have to click a special button ON A SPECIAL WINDOW that pops up EVERY TIME YOU WANT TO SAVE A FILE in order to save it to your computer!!!! WTF????????? Can it get any worse? I am now trying to install ver 21.6 to see if that helps......Will Get Back To You

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK....ver 21.6 works. It is basically photoshop 2020. You will see the separate folder on your drive for it AND you might also see the Photoshop 2021 folder. Once I installed 2020 BANG everything is back to where it was YESTERDAY!!!

ADOBE...........QUIT SCREWING IT UP!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are not addressing Adobe here this is a user forum site Adobe provides for their users to use to help one and other to use Adobe products. 

The top title  "Adobe Support Community"   IMO should be  "Adobe Users Community"  Some Adobe do drop in from at times.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, make sure to disable the auto update apps in the Creative Cloud app.

• Open Your Creative Cloud application
  • Open preferences by clicking on your avatar on the top right of the window
  • Go into the Apps section of the window that opens, there you have the option to disable auto updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines