• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 22.3 using 100% RAM and then crashes

Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated Photoshop to version 22.3. Just like with version 22.2, after starting Photoshop, it starts using more and more RAM and then crashes once it uses all available RAM. When I try to close Photoshop before it crashes, it says it is syncing the presets. I am also not able to switch off preset syncing before it crashes. Version 22.1 was working without any problems.

I am on a Windows 10 machine with 32 GB of RAM.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem with indesign. And it is a brand new Apple computer with more than double up in RAM capacity than the previous. And I bought it to be able to use the adobe programs without crashes and rainbow weel. I use the cloud versions

I have also just updated photoshop and have problems with Epson printer. It will not print from photoshop only from illustrator. The issue was previously fixed in the last versions but is a problem again now. It says filter fail.

Please help adobe team - It is much appreciated :0)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a solution that works in this thread.

The first solution that is given there to turn off the preset sync solved it. So the memory leakage seems to be related to preset syncing, as I already suspected. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I wish I had found this 3 hours ago...

The mentioned first solution works perfectly.

Now April 10 and that bug still hasn't been fixed!

Photo-editing (Ps/Lr/LrC) and photography workshops & one-on-one training (off- and online)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines