• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 22.4.0 errors

New Here ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Error while I start transform bitmap - handles don't show up (Use graphic processor option ON and OFF)

2. Image size produce distorted image when multiply layers present - see attached jpg (Use graphic processor option ON)

3. Shape layer with many elements - errors with displaying handles and selection (Use graphic processor option ON and OFF)

4. When I drag layer from one image to another preview of that layer move or disappear on first image. It comes back after I move this element on that first image but next it jumps randomly to another place. Then I must correct its position again.

5. Layer effects (especially inner shadow) disappears when modify other layers. I have turn effect for that layer OFF and ON to see effect back in place.

6. This is problem from few versions back - I used to select layers shortcut Ctrl + Alt + Cmd + mouse click. In older versions it worked with any tool. Now I must enable SELECT tool to use this shortcut. It force me to use too many operations to do simple selection.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that, could you please try updating Photoshop to version 22.4.1 and let us know if that helps?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo!

Nothing better 😞

Every error I wrote before is present in version 22.4.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear that. Could you please try resetting the preferences of Photoshop and let us know if that helps?

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Note: Make sure that you back up all your custom presets, brushes & actions before restoring Photoshop's preferences. https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preset-migration.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I used cear version without preferences. Every error is present.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines