• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 22.4 not able to save as JPG

Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on a Mac, running on  Catalina. I've just updated to Photoshop 22.4.0 and when I try to save a PSD file in RGB mode/8bits o 16 bits, all the options I get are Photoshop, Large Document Format and TIFF. No other options available. What's going on, guys? Why are all other options not appearing? The only way I could do it was via Export - Save for web (legacy) Why don't you check this details before launching new versions and invite us to update? Now, I have to de extra steps for saving my final images to JPEG! I'm sending yo a Screen capture showing the issue.

Please, fix this!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Take a look at this thread, Adobe changed how the save as function works in version 22.4

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/version-22-4-0-quot-save-as-quot-formats-have-disappeared/t...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines