• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 22.4 on M1 select subject not working in rosetta 2

Explorer ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I run photoshop 22.4 or previous version in rosetta 2 mode then select subject is unable to find any subject on picture to select. If I run it in apple silicon native mode then select subject is working normaly on same picture.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why are you running Photoshop 22.4 in rosetta? It's now built for native M1. It was not built for running in Rosetta.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure about him, but for me - its because I can't export / render videos now without switching to rosetta and thats a common occurance in my work. So I am also having to switch back and forth in order to get features to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would like a little clarification: here by me (with macbook M1 pro) Indesign and Lightroom are tagged as "Universal", but Photoshop and Illustrator are not (still Intel). Is that normal?

Can it depend on any Intel plugin used by those programs?

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines