Highlighted

Photoshop 22 does not open any files

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After installing Photoshop 22.0 I cannot open any files anymore due to some "programme error". I deinstalled and reinstalled it, same result. I use Windows 10 64 bit.

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop 22 does not open any files

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After installing Photoshop 22.0 I cannot open any files anymore due to some "programme error". I deinstalled and reinstalled it, same result. I use Windows 10 64 bit.

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 01, 2020 4
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Photoshop 22 intermittantly refuses to open via Bridge or standalone. The work-around is to reboot the computer.

No issue with Lightroom opens.

Plus speed up the shake reduction option, its pathetically slow..

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 01, 2020 1
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 01, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem: program error when I go to open files. Windows 10-64 user. I tried restarting, tried the uninstall and reinstall as well - same thing. I will try a full reboot and see what happens.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 01, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do somebody know an answer at the question?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 01, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have find the solution... Need turn off graphic processor : Edit - Preferences - Performance - Graphic processor setting ...

I hope, Adobe will fix the issue soon...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 01, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have switch mine off. Will see if it make a difference 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2020 0