• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 22 GPU or PS problem - Lots of Gray Screen Windows 10

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, ever since I had Photoshop 22 downloaded, it has been nothing but problematic.  I open about 10 21mp files in JPEG to work on.  I have an Nvidia 1050, 32GB Ram, i5-7500 on a custom machine I built.  Working on a 1TB NVME drive, and 3 4TB HDD's for storage.

So I can get through maybe three edits, and then my screen reverts to displaying the last image for every window I have open.  Sometimes I try minmizing the screen and reopening to see if that clears it.  No go.  Usually after that all of my open Photoshop windows will turn grey as it loses the images all together.  I have done the preference reset, and no go.  I have updated my Nvidia drivers, and no go.  I turned up the RAM allocation in PS 22 to 70% and no go.  Any further suggestions?  My Photoshop 21 is working perfectly, and I am falling back for the moment until I have a way to fix the Photoshop 22 bug.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using more than one monitor or Video driver?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One monitor, 1920x1080.  I have both GeForce Game Ready and Creative Studio Drivers downloaded and installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can also benchmark your GPU and make sure it meets requirement for PS 2021/v 22.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-cc-gpu-card-faq.html#Unsupportedgraphicscards 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

GeForce 1050 meets the benchmark at 2456. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines