• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 22 unresponsive for over 3 minutes while reading preferences

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In 22.2 and later on launch Photoshop consistently becomes unresponsive (task manager says "not responding") for 3 minutes and 45 seconds about 3 or 4 seconds into reading preferences.  I've reset preferences, uninstalled and reinstalled even changed the graphics card and reconfigured my data drive.  Adobe's most helpful suggestion is that my graphics card is too old and slow.  That can't be true because after the pause Photoshop runs fine and is as snappy as it's ever been.  Online I've seen similar symptons described but never with any clue as to what might be the cause.  Have you seen a pause like this and gotten found a solution or work around?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

me pasa o mismo pero no me abre ni a los 3 minutos se queda en negro la barra de tarea

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've had a number of chats with Adobe on this.  The only two things they asserted in a definitive way were: a) my graphics card is too slow (NVIDIA GTX 1660ti) and b) their engineering team is aware of the problem and is working on a fix (that was two updates ago, with no change)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines