• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 22

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that extension panels are now "legacy". 

I updated to PS 22 and now I'm having issues with the extensions.  More specifically, using the latest version of the Anastasiy Extension Manager, trying to install updates to extensions doesn't work.  It acts like it does, says it was successful.  But nothing was done.  Same version still installed. 

Contacted Anastasiy, and he seems to think it's an issue with Photoshop and the latest update. 

Is there an issue with the extensions?  That would be my first question.  If not, then what is wrong with my system?  Photoshop seems to run just fine except for that (so far as I know).

Thanks,

Jeff

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is certainly the update. I just spent over an hour with a customer "support" agent. I suggested a version roll back and sure enough once I did that, my Ultimate Retouch Panel appeared with no issues. Adobe will not accept responsibility however. There is no problem with your system. There's a problem with Photoshop. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Checked it out. All my extensions are working. ALCE 3, NBP ColourmapX, NBP Lumizone, NBP Ultrasharp, DoubleUSM 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assuming you're not using any 3rd party extensions correct? Ultimate Retouch panel is developed by Design Cuts and is one hell of a time save for high end skin retouching and unfortunately does not work with the recent update. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mine were actually working too.  I just couldn't update them, or see them in the Extension Manager.  So as long as nothing ever changed, I'd be fine. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am an HTML panel developer and all of my panels work fine with CC 2021 under the Extensions (legacy) menu.

HTML panel extansions are still supported.  They will eventually be phased out and replaced by UPX plugins panels, under the new Plugins menu, which is why the Extensions menu says "legacy".  However, that has nothing to do with the issues you are seeing.  Your panels may have compatibility issues with CC 2021..... but that has nothign to do with the menu being listed as "legacy". 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines