• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 3D

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have something that has been bugging me for a long time about Photoshop, which I love more than anything: It's about the so-called 3D features in Photoshop.
Honestly-this is a construction site and no one really uses the 3D features. It's hard to work with and not very intuitive. Everything about Photoshop is really great, but these 3D features are like a stigma and annoying.
Why don't you kick them out of Photoshop completely or it needs a general and complete overhaul. Because as the 3D functions are currently present in Photoshop, no one works with it and it also brings no real fun.
At the moment, you either have to get ready-made 3D models somewhere else and use them in your composings, for example, or you have to master a real 3D program in addition, such as Maya, Blender, etc.
But as it is currently in Photoshop around 3D, it goes no further, for years. Something has to happen relatively soon.

best regards Thom
I love Photoshop and for me it is without competition!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Thom15A8 wrote:

Everything about Photoshop is really great, but these 3D features are like a stigma and annoying.
Why don't you kick them out of Photoshop completely or it needs a general and complete overhaul.

Hi

Why don't we kick them out? Because we are users, just like you, here on this forum. 😊 Many of us agree with you, including me. Blender is excellent and is free, or you can use Maya if you have it. What we have seen here on the forums, though, is when Adobe removes or updates a feature, folks start screaming to put it back. Speaking only for myself, I would be happy if Adobe would simply add the word "Legacy" to PS 3D.

To tell the product developers for Adobe Photoshop, post your thoughts here: https://feedback.photoshop.com/

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why don't they kick them out? Corporate thinking along the lines of "We invested a few million once, so it needs to stay." Guess why pretty much all Adobe apps are so bloated and buggy these days...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder … if the 3D Features were removed how likely is it that something seemingly unrelated gets broken in the process? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A suggestion or a good solution would be to throw out the 3D functions altogether, as mentioned above, and replace them with a pure sculpting function, as is available in 3D programs such as Blender, Maya, Cinema 4D or Zbrush.
That would be a nice addition. But it would have to be very good and intuitive for Photoshop. That's what I'd like to see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines