• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop acting very strange

New Here ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to do a couple of screen capture to help demonstrate the weird problems I have with Photoshop everytime I open a file from Lightroom. Sometimes, the photo opens in Photoshop but only a portion is visible. The other problem is some of the menu items are unclickable. If I click on View, the drop down menu of the Select opens instead. It's like that part of the screen is not reachable. In this screen capture (youtu.be/BrwGxe5heXM), the whole picture showed up but the cursor didn't register where I clicked. Instead it did in the upper left side. In this screen capture (youtu.be/ydRKPmWALH4), Photoshop acts up with a file I open within Photoshop. Has anyone experienced the same problem and how can I fix this? Thank you for any advice.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, it seemes due to a graphic card related problem. Please check the graphic card drivers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just out of curiosity, why is the url starting with youtu.be ? That's not something I would click on...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

YouTube's version of url shortening

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured it out after posting. Had to override the high DPI setting from system to app. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines