• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Action

Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2019 Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a question,suppose I have a Watermark Logo which is white in color and I have made an action to apply it in all the image but the problem is what if the image which I am applying my logo is white(white logo & white background will blend together).And my logo will not be visible.

So is there any way so I can make a action/script which automatically changes color of my white logo to black if white background(Image) comes.

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The simplest way is to add a stroke in layer styles to make a grey border and set the blending of the stroke to darken

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dave's suggestion is best to have a glow or border that will show up on any background. Do do what you want, you would most likely have to create a script that would create a selection in the area that you are placing the logo and then evaluate the histogram to analize the brightness.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can set an action to stop at a certain point and ask for user input so you can select a different color if need be. I have a number of actions that stop for user input like this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well stopping action is a thing but can be time consuming.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks sir, I am looking onto it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines