Photoshop Actions brush Recording

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone!

There are a number of actions available on internet in which we get an artistic effect.

In those effects, there is a step in which we have to create a layer, then mark the specific area of the layer with brush and then, all the work to be done will appear on only that particular area. I'm giving a link of a video to show you what I mean...

https://youtu.be/okH5-dFaLfw?t=1

Please let me know that how I can add this brush option in my action and all the work should appear only in this brush work.

Thanks

We share it for free to help people get the images they want without spending money to buy. So subscribe to the channel and like the video to support melink ...
TOPICS
Actions and scripting, How to, Make It, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop Actions brush Recording

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone!

There are a number of actions available on internet in which we get an artistic effect.

In those effects, there is a step in which we have to create a layer, then mark the specific area of the layer with brush and then, all the work to be done will appear on only that particular area. I'm giving a link of a video to show you what I mean...

https://youtu.be/okH5-dFaLfw?t=1

Please let me know that how I can add this brush option in my action and all the work should appear only in this brush work.

Thanks

We share it for free to help people get the images they want without spending money to buy. So subscribe to the channel and like the video to support melink ...
TOPICS
Actions and scripting, How to, Make It, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 03, 2021 0
Zainaziz LATEST
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Please let me know someone have idea about this. Its a critical step in my task. Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 11, 2021 0