• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop - Adobe seems to have pulled my favorite version

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love PS 2015.5. It does everything I want without inflicting a new learning curve on me and so many of trhe new glitzy eye-candy features that I find useless. I have moved my CC (all products - Windows) licence to a new system. The new version of Adobe CC doesn't have the full older CC version choices the last one did. Progress is in the eye of trhe beholder, and frankly after 2015.5, I find each new version more annoying than the one before.

Please unretire the version I like, or at least provide me with a more legitimate download link than those which can be found at sites in Panama and Pakistan.  I won't need support.

Thank you in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to legal issues, Adobe no longer allows use of their applications more than a few versions back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I don't have an answer for you, but I want you to know that I love 15.5 too! But unfortunately, it is not possible to bring it back. As Chuch noted above the reason is a legal issue. I just want to encourage you to take the time to slug through the changes--and I believe you'll find that the new version has some really wonderful features that will make you glad you did. If there is anything you need help with, just leave us a note and we'll be happy to help!

Michelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once you learn the changes and new tools... you will love them!  I promise!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Please unretire the version I like, or at least provide me with a more legitimate download link than those which can be found at sites in Panama and Pakistan."

We are users like you and do not work for Adobe. If you find a link to an older version at a site in Panama or Pakistan, then it is a pirated copy that may not fully function and is likely to come with malware.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines