Highlighted

photoshop aggiornamento 2021

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dopo tanti anni di abbonamento mi trovo escluso dall'ultimo aggiornamento del 23 ottobre , perchè non sono più compatibile in quanto ho windows 7 64bit. saremo costretti a passare ad altro software , per esempio affinty photo. 

TOPICS
Feature request, How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

photoshop aggiornamento 2021

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dopo tanti anni di abbonamento mi trovo escluso dall'ultimo aggiornamento del 23 ottobre , perchè non sono più compatibile in quanto ho windows 7 64bit. saremo costretti a passare ad altro software , per esempio affinty photo. 

TOPICS
Feature request, How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 24, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after so many years of subscription I find myself excluded from the last update of October 23, because I am no longer compatible as I have windows 7 64bit. we will be forced to switch to other software, for example affinty photo.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 24, 2020 0
JJMack LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe can not support Windows 7 that is Microsoft product. A product that Microsoft no longer supports. You have the option of installing Windows 10 which is supported Photoshop 2021 run on current Mac abd PC operating systems..

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 24, 2020 0